Medical device illustrations have always been key to demonstrating why products are innovative, useful and superior, but the digital transformation made traditional brochures obsolete.
If a picture is worth 1,000 words then a 3D medical animation is worth 1,000,000 words.
Today, your clients expect a deeper look at the equipment you offer, in the form of 3D Medical Animations and Immersive Product Simulations.
- High-quality Medical Animations are the best choice for:
- Patient Education
- Medical Simulation
- Cellular and Molecular Animation
- Pharmaceutical Mechanism of Action Demonstration
- Emergency Care Instruction
- Forensic Reconstruction
- Electronic Learning
- Surgical Training and Planning
Shorten your sales cycle and book more revenue with 3D medical animations
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but you will discover that 3D medical device illustrations are worth a million words, assisting physicians to understand the value of your products instantly:
- Use 3D Medical Device Animations to quickly and clearly demonstrate important benefits and special features that set your design apart from the competition.
- With the help of 3D Device Animations, your sales force will shorten sales cycles and book revenue more quickly.
- Content can be delivered via web, mobile, or app, allowing your clients to access information anytime, anywhere.
- 3D Device Simulations are particularly effective in today’s social-media-centric lifestyle, as short videos are easily shared and frequently viewed on the most popular social media platforms.
3D Medical illustrations differentiate you from your competitors and assist your clients in gaining the confidence of their patients. Many physicians now use 3D Medical Simulations to deliver valuable information about procedures and they choose providers that offer these tools.
DG Medical Animations has been helping clients create visual experiences for their most innovative ideas for the past 16 years.
View our demo reel full of 3D medical animations and medical device simulation
Talk to us about a project
Since founding DG Interactive in 2002, Dave has spent his time making sure all of his clients get exactly what they need exactly when they need it. His intense interest in all things medical led to his creation of the medical division in 2014.
Lead 3D Animator
David is a trained Classical Animator from Sheridan College (the top animation school in the world), working in Computer Animation since 1993. He has done work for: Disney, Universal Studios, U.S. Defense Department, BMI, Warner Bros. and a number of European TV stations
With over a decade experience in web consultation, development and management, Jason has
skills as a Strategist, Business Analyst and Information Architect who is able to deliver solutions that work.
Jason aims to exceed the expectations of his clients.
I work with clients to augment medical device and pharma sales through the use of 3D video animations and simulations. I'm a problem solver and someone who can think qualitatively and quantitatively in order to frame out an issue and come up with a solution. My goal is to continue expanding my experiences while continuing to work on interesting engagements.
Dr. Joshua Rosenberg
Dr. Rosenberg is a Division Chief at The Brooklyn Hospital and consults with DG Medical Animations on an ongoing basis to ensure medical accuracy.