Patient Education / Patient Engagement Animations for Spine conditions.
These are videos for hospitals and practices to employ on their websites to explain:
– What is wrong inside the patient
– What the doctor is proposing to do (details of procedure/surgery)
– What the patient needs to do for themselves to maximize the odds of a positive outcome.
This solves the problems of:
– Doctors short on time for lengthy explanations of procedures and surgeries
– Patients feel uneducated on what doctors actually what to do to them when it comes to procedures and surgeries
– Patients that don’t understand turn to Google, where forum horror stores and graphic YouTube videos await to scare them out of the procedure.
Our first line of videos, which will be available for license, is focused on spine conditions, and includes videos on epidural injections, microdiscectomy, laminectomy/laminotomy, and various spinal fusion surgeries.
We officially launched this product at the NASS Spine conference in Boston.
To learn more or discuss partnership/collaboration opportunities, please use this form.
Here are a few example videos:
Laminotomy / Laminectomy Surgery